Testing National Sales Manager | Parramatta | up to $150K OTE
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Progressive organisation
- Competitive salary package and benefits
Are you a talented National Sales Manager who enjoys kicking goals?
Dynamic technology organisation providing SAAS, looking to further expand their business throughout Australasia.
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced National Sales Manager. You will be responsible for coordinating and managing the company's business development across Australia and New Zealand.
- Must have 6+ years of proven sales experience
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial / leadership skills, with a clear focus on the bottom line performance
- Experience negotiating with senior executives
- Outstanding communication skills and dynamic leadership skills
- Growing existing client relationships.
- Developing relationships, primarily lead corporate professionals.
- Relationship development will stem from in-person client meetings.
- Develop highly effective business relationships with key clients.
- Identify and bring onboard new business.
- Plan and prioritize sales team activities and customer/prospect contact.
- Host frequently held sales events with clients.
- Plan and hold client optimization formal meetings and socials with prospects.
This role will be located in Parramatta, NSW, Australia.
Excellent conditions and salary commensurate with experience are on offer for the right candidate.
If you are authorised to work in Australia and interested in applying for this role, please apply now with confidence. Alternatively, you could contact our Sydney office on 1300 738 910 for a confidential chat with Ken Boots.
DO NOT APPLY AS THIS JOB ADVERT IS ONLY FOR TESTING THE PUBLISHING OF A NEWLY INSTALLED JOB BOARD